Tuesday 11 December 2012

Finalised Psychological Crime-Drama Storyboard

This is my finalised storyboard which I created, after analysing the results from my questionnaires and taking on board advice given by my teacher Ms.Butler and my focus group. 
My storyboard has changed a lot compared with the one I had originally envisioned because we have developed our opening sequence which now includes a voice over; and also the happy scene is no longer set in the field but in a cafe, in order for our production to be modern and appeal to our target audience- who would be able to identify with a cafe scene rather than a field scene which our audience viewed as a cliche idea.

This is my finalised storyboard...

Shots 1-10



Shots 11-20


Shots 21-26



We had originally planned to get an actor and actress from the drama department to act in our opening sequence and when I found people to do so, there was a clash in our timetables. This meant that the times we wanted to do our filming, we couldn't, because they were in their lessons. As a result we had to find an alternative, a way that would make it easier for us to film at the particular times we wanted and also not feel bad if we were to constantly have to repeat scenes/shot due to our desire for perfection and realism. Our alternative was to get two of our members to act in the opening sequence- me (Eniola Silva) and Conor Drake. We thought this would be a more convenient arrangement. Although we don't have the great opportunity to use real actors and actresses, we found a way around that problem and are willing to make the opening sequence (in terms of our acting) look as realistic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment