Saturday 1 December 2012

Mood Board

This is my mood board, which I created through the collaboration of multiple pictures that I thought expressed the overall ideas and themes of my genre, as well as the effect I want my genre have on my audience.
There are mixtures of colourful and dark images which represent the two sides of our main character's personality (Sarah) and the binary opposition between our two main characters Sarah and James. My mood board also represent the twisted relationship between our two characters- Love/Hate, Relief/Pain. also the juxtaposition between the two season winter and summer is connoted in the images I used.

Mood Board for Psychological Crime Drama


I created Wordle Images that connote my genre, micro-elemnts and overall emotions of my character:









These images connote the idea of newspapers and crimes written in them to me.




There were different styles to choose from so I screened grabbed the ones that stood out to me and helped to re identify my genre- Psychological Crime Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment