Friday 11 January 2013

Day 2 Editing

Today, after school I went with Conor to do some more editing on our footage and we are currently trying to put our clips in order.
We decided it would be interesting if we edited our production to show flashes of Sarah's face in (close-ups and extreme close-ups) and the blood, to create enigma and also to draw onto our psychological elements within our genre. In the opening we want to express to our audience through our abrupt camera movements and editing Sarah's mental and at times physical disorientation.
My teacher tried to show me how to incorporate some transitions into our clips but it wouldn't work, even though all you had to do was drag the required transition into the clip. Hopefully that problem would be resolved by next lesson.

On Monday I will not be able to go to lesson due to me being in an exam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment