Wednesday 16 January 2013

Editing Techniques Used in Opening Sequence Analysis

I have created a piece to camera using iMovie and Exporting to YouTube.
I am discussing the editing techniques used within the film "Choose" opening scene, and comparing it with the editing Conor and I have created.




My discussion includes:
  • The editing techniques that have been used.
  • The editing comparison between Conor and I's editing and the film "Choose"
  • If the editing conformed to the genre of a Crime Drama/Thriller.
  • What impact the editing had on the narrative of the opening.
  • How the editing builds tension through the choice in their soundtrack.
  •  If it parallel/synchronous or contrapuntal/asynchronous to the music and the on-screen action.
  • The way the titles were placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment